Positions Available: (1) Patrol Officer, (1) Dispatcher
Opening Date: March 1, 2012
1. Application - Once your initial application has been received it will be reviewed to ensure that the minimum requirements for the position applied for are met. If you meet those requirements you will move on to the next step. Incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified.
2. Interview - After the interview, if you move on to the next step, you will be contacted via a phone call.
3. Background - After the interview, if you recieve a phone call, you will be advised to pick up a background packet. This packet will ne to be filled out completely and returned by the due date given. If the packet is not returned on time is an automatic disqualification. If there is missing information it is an automatic disqualification.
4. Background Investigation - A thorough background investigation will be conducted by a member of the Hutchins Police Department.
5. Conditional Job Offer - If after a thorough background investigation you still meet the minimum requirements of the Hutchins Police Department you will receidve a written conditional job offer. This will state that pending the passing of a polygraph and psychological examination you MAY be offered a position with the Hutchins Police Department.
6. Polygraph Examination
7. Psychological Examination
8. Pysical & Drug Screening
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STEPS ABOVE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE HUTCHINS POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 972-225-2225 OR 972-225-2224.